1. Army Medical Corps, Army Relation Bharti UHQ Quota from 04 Dec 2017: All India Direct Open Army Rally Relation Bharti under UHQ Quota by AMC Centre and College Lucknow will be conducted at Army Medical Corps Center and College Lucknow for recruitment in the AMC of son/brother of Service men and ex-servicemen of Army Medical Corps of Indian Army. Vacancy for AMC Army Bharti and Eligibility criteria height, weight, chest, education qualification for recruitment in the Army and dispensation under UHQ Quata army recruitment and other details are given below:
AMC RELATION BHARTI FROM 04 DEC 2017
AMC CENTRE BHARTI TRADE DEC 2017
(a) Soldier Nursing Assistant
(b) Soldier Clerk/SKT
(c) Soldier GD (Ambulance Assistant and Driver)
(d) Soldier Tradesmen
2. Age Limit: Age for recruitment in Army Medical Corps of Indian Army for Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk/SKT and Soldier Tdn category will be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
3. Age Limit for Soldier GD (Amb Asst and Driver): 17 ½ to 21 years.
AMC RECRUITMENT EDUCATION CRITERIA
4. Education Qualification Soldier NA: Minimum 10+2/Intermediate exam passed in science with Physics, chemistry, Biology and English from Education Boards/ Institutions recognized for enrollment as compulsory with 40% marks in each subject and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Note: In case of a graduate having BSc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (Simple Pass) the stipulation of percentage in class 12th is not
5. Education Qualification Sol Clerk/SKT: Minimum 10+2/equivalent pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject from Education Boards/Intermediate Institution recognized for enrolment. The candidate should have studied and passed English and Math/Accounts/Book Keeping at 10th or 12th level.
6. Education Qualification Soldier GD (Amb Asst and Drivers): Minimum Education Qualification for soldier GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognized Institutions.
5. Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
6. Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
7. Education Boards Grading System: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation.
8. Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/Metric / SSLC /10th class.
AMC BHARTI SOLDIER TDN EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
9. Soldier Tdn Edn: 10th Class Pass for chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI Qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered
10. Sol Tdn 8th Pass: 8th Class Pass for House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce.
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
- ARO Gaya (BIHAR) Army Bharti Rally 2017 from 06 -18 JAN 2018
- Hisar Army Rally Bharti 2017 From 10 Jan to 18 Jan 2018
- Indian Air force Recruitment Rally 2017 Open Bharti for Airman Posts
- Territorial Army Open Rally 2018 All Zone Wise TA Bharti Schedule
- Border Security Force Recruitment 2017– Apply 1074 Constable Vacancies