ARO Katihar Army Bharti Rally 2017-18 | Check Latest & Upcoming Army Rally for Zilla Araria, Banka, Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Katihar, Khagaria, Kishanganj, Madepura, Munger, Purnia, Saharsa and Supaul District Govt Jobs Notification
ARO Katihar Army Bharti Rally 2018 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army ARO Katihar has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs many times in ARO Katihar Rally. Good news for them the Andhra Pradesh Indian army has organised open rally in Febuary 2018. Districts are under in this rally ARO KatiharArmy Rally for Zilla Araria, Banka, Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Katihar, Khagaria, Kishanganj, Madepura, Munger, Purnia, Saharsa and Supaul Districts. Eligible candidates for ARO Katihar Army Recruitment can submit their application through online on or before last date from 13 to 24 Feb 2018 with the help of details given below-
– All interested are suggest to go on ARO Katihar Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
ARO Katihar Army Recruitment Rally Jobs Summary:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|No of The Posts||Various|
|Rally Date||13 to 24 Feb 2018|
ARO Katihar Army Recruitment Rally Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Education Criteria For ARO Katihar Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight Chary)
|Post Name||Height Cms||Weight||Chest|
|Soldier General Duty||169 cms||50 kg||77 cms – 82 cms|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||162
Candidates who are complete 1600 meter race in 5 minute 40 second he get 60 marks and who is complete 5 minute 41 second to 6 minute he get 48 marks.
Following Steps are Complete For Join Katihar Army
- First step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
Host ARO Katihar Rally:
- Rally Organised: 03 Jan 2017 To 13 Jan 2017
- Online Application Registration: 15 Dec to 28 Jan 2018
- Districts which is under the Zilla Araria, Banka, Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Katihar, Khagaria, Kishanganj, Madepura, Munger, Purnia, Saharsa and Supaul District
- Venue of Bharti: AT MUNICIPAL STADIUM, Kadapa,YSR District Andhra Pradesh
How to Apply Application:
Willing candidates can submit their application by online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before 28 Jan 2018 after that their registration copy have on our hand and this copy are require in rally ground on the respective date. candidates should be attend for rally with mark sheet, Domicile, caste certificate, unmarried certificate, ID Proof, passport size photo & Other Certificate on or before 28 Jan 2018