Host ARO – RO (HQ) Chennai
District Covered:- 07 District of Tamilnadu State viz Vellore, Thiruvannamalai, Cuddalore, Chennai, Tiruvallur, Villupuram, Kancheepuram and Puducherry District of Pondicherry (UT)
Rally Venue:- Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, Puducherry (UT)
Name of The Posts:- 1. Soldier General Duty (GD)
2. Soldier Technical
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant
4. Soldier SKT / Clerks
5. Soldier Tradesmen
Educational Qualification:- Interested Aspirants Should Have Passed 10th / 10+2 (Intermediate) Examination OR Equivalent Qualification from A recognized Board in India.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE POST WISE QUALIFICATIONS
Physical Requirement:- 1. Height:- (i) Minimum Height for Soldier GD and Tradesman Posts is 166 cms.
(ii) Minimum Height for Soldier SKT/ Clrk Posts is 162 cms.
(iii) Minimum Height for Other Posts is 165 cms.
2. Chest:- Chest should be minimum 77 cms with expansion of 05 cms for All Posts 01 cm relaxed for Tradesman Post..
3. Weight:- Weight should be minimum 50 kg for All Posts 2 Kg relaxed for Tradesman Post.
Age Criteria:- As On 01 October 2018
1. Soldier GD:- Interested Aspirants should be between 17.5 to 21 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-1997 to 01-04-2001.
2. All Other Posts:- Candidates should be between 17.5 to 23 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-1995 to 01-04-2001.
Dates To Remember:-
Online Application Starts On – 20 December 2017
Last Date for Apply Online – 18 January 2018
Rally Dates – From 03 February 2018 to 12 February 2018
Admit Card Available from 22 January 2018
The Detailed Day wise Rally Program will be Published in News Paper after 22 January 2018 by Army Recruitment Office (ARO) Chennai and also will be available On the Admit Card.
Important Note:- 1. Only Un-married Men Candidates are eligible and Online Registration are mandatory for All Candidates to Participating in Recruitment Rally.
2. Only Those Candidates will be allowed to Participate in Recruitment Rally who have A Valid Admit Card.
3. Admit Cards will be available on official Portal of Join Indian Army from 22 January 2018. Candidates must be Take a Printout of Admit Card in Black & White and from “Laser Printer” Only.
4. Date of Reporting at Rally Venue will be mentioned on The Admit Card and Candidates are requested to bring their Admit Card & Application at Rally Venue.
5. All Candidates will paste a Passport size Photograph on the Top right hand corner of the admit card and self attest it.
6. Candidates should be bring A Photocopy of Aadhar Card and PAN Card alongwith admit card.
How To Apply:- Only candidates who have registered ‘Online’ will be allowed to participate in the Rally. All candidates must be Apply Through Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ Online application will remain open from 20 December 2017 to 18 January 2018 (Other Mode of Applications will not be Accepted).