Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally In Arunachal Pradesh 2018:- Fill Online application form for ARO Jorhat Bharti Rally 2018 and attend bharti rally district wise. Likabali Bharti Rally 2018 Date schedule related information is updated here. Army officer recruiting board Jorhat released a notification for the Arunachal Pradesh candidates. All interested and eligible candidates of this state can apply for this upcoming bharti rally. Candidates need first check their district wise bharti and then apply for this rally. Board announce online application and online form submission last date. Board also decide the Bharti Rally place and venue for all district of the AP.
Indian Army Bharti Rally In Arunachal Pradesh 2018 – ARO Jorhat District Wise Date Schedule
- Organization Name:- Indian Army
- State:- AP (Arunachal Pradesh)
- ARO Zone:- Jorhat
- Post/Trades:- GD, Clerk,SKT,Soldier Technical, Tradesman & NA
- District:- All district
- Online Form Starting date:- 3 December 2017
- Online Form Last Date:- 17 January 2018
- Admit Card:- After 17th January
- Bharti Date:- 2 Feb 2018 to 8 Feb 2018
- Bharti Venue:- Likabali Arunachal Pradesh
Jorhat District Wise Bharti Date Schedule 2018:-
- 5 Feb 2018 – Lohit,Namsai,Diband,Valley,Lower Diband Valley,Longding,Tirap, Changlang and Anjaw.
- 6 Feb 2018 – Siang,East Siang,Upper Siang,West Siang,Kra Daadi,Lower Subansiri,Upper Subansiri,Kurung Kumey,Papumpare and Naharlagun.
- 7 Feb 2018 – East Kameng,West Kameng and Tawang
- 8 Feb 2018 – Medical Examination
Indian Army Rally In Jorhat Likabali AP 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- GD:- 17 ½ to 21 Years and born between 01 October 1996 to 01 April 2000.
- Clerk/SKT, Tradesman, Soldier Technical and :- 17 ½ to 23 years and born between 01 October 1994 to 01 April 2000.
- Sol GD, Tradesman, Clerk/SKT:- 160 Cm
- Soldier Technical and NA:- 157 cm
- Soldier GD:- 10th pass with 33% marks in each subjects and 45% aggregate marks. No percentage required for 12th pass candidates.
- Soldier Tradesman:- 8th Pass
- Clerk/SKT:- 12th pass with 60% aggregate and 50 % marks in each subjects.
- Sol NA:- 12th pass with Physics, chemistry and maths. Also have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subjects.
- Sol Technical:- 12th pass with PCB and English. Also have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subjects.
6. Physical Fitness Test:-
- Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds (60 Marks)
- Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds (48 marks).
- 10 pull ups:- 40 marks
- 9 pull ups:- 33 marks
- 8 pull ups:- 27 marks
- 7 pull ups:- 21 marks
(c). Balance:- Qualify.
- Education Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC)
- Indian Gorkha Certificate (For Indian Gorkha)
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Sports Certificate (if have)
- Aadhar Card/Pan Card