1. Relation and Sportsman Bharti Rajput Regitmental Centre 2017: RAJPUT Regimental Center, Fatehgarh, UP conducting army open recruitment rally under UHQ Quota for recruitment of in the Rajput Regt for son/brother of Service men and ex-servicemen and outstanding sportsmen in open category.
2. Vacancy for Rajput Regt Army Bharti: Vacancy for caste of Rajput, Ahir, Brahmin, Tat, Gujjar, Bengali and Muslim (Except Kaim and Khani) are available for recruitment in Rajput Regtl Centre Fatehgarh (UP)
RAJPUT REGIMENT ARMY RECRUITMENT PROGRAM 17-18
3. Age Limit: Age for recruitment in Rajpoot Regiment Group for Soldier Tradesmen category will be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
4. Age Limit for Soldier GD: 17 ½ to 21 years.
Rajput Regiment Centre Recruitment Education Qualification
5. Education Qualification Soldier GD: Minimum Education Qualification for soldier GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognized Institutions.
6. Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
7. Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
8. Education Boards Grading System: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation.
8. Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/Metric / SSLC /10th class.
9. Education Qualification Soldier Tradesmen: 10th Class pass (Simple Pass) and for few trades 8th pass
10. Marital Status: Married candidates who are less than 21 yrs of age are not eligible for enrollment in the army. Any candidate below 21 years married to the widow of the deceased brother are eligible for instant enrolment, the case for waiver of the QR will be considered by Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) on case to case basis.
11. Documents: Following documents are required to be bring by the candidates during army relation bharti :-
(a) 25 passport sized latest colour photographs.
(b) Original Relationship Certificate.
(c) Original Education Certificate.
(d) NCC Certificate if any.
(e) Sports achievement certificate if any.
(f) Nativity/Domicile Certificate.
(g) Caste Certificate
(h) Character Certificate.
(j) An affidavit as per format (can be downloaded from website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
(k) Police Clearance Certificate. (l) Bond of Indemnity (can be downloaded from website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
(l) Aadhar Card, PAN Card and Bank Account.
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen