1. Soldier Technical Recruitment Procedure: Soldiers Tech Pay Scale, Sol Tech Promotion from Sepoy to Subedar Major, Soldier Tech Entrance Examination, Selection process for Soldier Tech complete information, complete information for Soldier Tech Bharti, Soldier Technical Physical Fitness Test, Sol Tech Medical Exam, Soldier Technical Documentation, Sol Tech Online Application, Sol Technical Merit and Soldier Technical grant of additional bonus marks details are given below:-
INDIAN ARMY PAY SCALE AND PROMOTION SOLDIER TECHNICAL CATEGORY
2. Age Limit for Soldier Technical Category: Age for recruitment into Indian Army for Soldier Technical category will be between 17 ½ to 23 years of age.
3. Marital Status: Married candidates who are less than 21 yrs of age are not eligible for enrollment in the army. Any candidate below 21 years married to the widow of the deceased brother are eligible for instant enrolment, the case for waiver of the QR will be considered by Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) on case to case basis.
Soldier Technical and Soldier Technical (Aviation Trade & Ammunition Examiner) Physical Standard Eligibility-Height, Weight, Chest
Soldier Technical Education Qualification
4. Education Qualification Sol Tech: 10+2 / Higher Secondary /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry,
Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/Institutions recognized.
Soldier Technical (Aviation Trade & Ammunition Examiner) Education Qualification
5. Education Qualification Sol Tech (Avn and Amn): 10+2 / Higher Secondary /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/Institutions recognized.
Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/Computer Science Mechanical Engineering and Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute.
6. Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
Selection Process Soldier Technical and Sol Tech (Avn/Amn)
7. Online Application: How to Apply Online Registration Army Open Rally Bharti JCOs/OR Click here
8. Admit Card Army Rally Bharti: Click here to download Admit Card Procedure for Recruitment Rally
9. Soldier Technical Physical Fitness Test: Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) for Sol GD category are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
SOL TECH PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST
BEAM TEST MARKS SOL TECH
10. Soldier Technical and Sol Tech (Avn/Amn) Medical Process: Army Medical Test for Soldier category will be carried out as per for recruitment of soldiers. Main points for medical test are given below:-
(a) Visual Standard for Soldier Technical: The visual standards will be 6/12 each eye OR Right Eye 6/6 and Left eye 6/24 in right handed and vice versa in left handed. (Authority: Army Headquarters letter No 62508/Rtg B(A) dated 11 Sept 2014)
(b) A candidate should not have hydrocele, varicocele or piles for army recruitment.
(c) A candidate should not have knock knees, Flat Foot etc.
(c) For Army Recruitment a candidate should not have any disease of the skin which is likely to cause disability or disfigurement will also be a cause for rejection.
(d) Candidates must be free from diseases of ear, nose and throat and hearing should be normal.
(e) Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
(f) The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any diseases.
(g) A candidature should not have any bodily defects or over weight.
(h) Chest should be healthy and minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms.
(j) A candidate should have no past history of mental breakdown or fits.
(k) Blood pressure should be normal.
(l) For recruitment in the army the muscles of abdomen should be well developed and there should be no enlargement of liver or spleen
(m) There should be no disease of bones and joints of the body.
(n) Tatoo/Engraving: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further selection. Tribes with tattoo mark on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.
11 Written Exam Soldier Technical: Written exam of Agra Rally for Sol GD, Sol Clk/SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech NA and Sol Tdn will be held on 28 Jan 2018 at Agra.
12. Negative Marking in Exam: CEE will have negative marking for all category i.e Sol GD, Sol Tech, Sol Clk/SKT, Sol NA and Sol Tdn. The following marking system will be implemented :-
(a) 2 marks for every right answer.
(c) -1 negative mark for every wrong answer to Sol Tech, Sol NA/ Vet and Sol Clk/SKT cat.
(d) 0 mark for answer left blank.
13 Warning: Any candidate found cheating during the written exam will be disqualified.
14. Merit: Enrolment into the Army will be based purely on the merit list drawn as per instructions and restricted to the extent of available vacancies. More successful completion of screening tests will not confer any right to the candidate to claim enrolment into the Army.
17. Declaration of Result: The result of CEE will be published in Indian Army Website and thereafter the result will be displayed on respective ARO’s main office notice board. The dates of collection of call letters will also be displayed on AROs main notice board. The call up letters will be forwarded to candidates after one week of the declaration of results by registered post if not collected by the successful candidates in a week’s time.
18. Important Notice: Recruitment is a free service. Army recruitment cannot be influenced by any touts or outsider. Don’t give money to touts and do not get involved with them. Any involvement with touts will render your candidature null and void. In case any staff member of ARO or any body else from the Army asking for any monetary gratification should be immediately brought to the notice of the authorities.
- ARO Gaya (BIHAR) Army Bharti Rally 2017 from 06 -18 JAN 2018
- Hisar Army Rally Bharti 2017 From 10 Jan to 18 Jan 2018
- Indian Air force Recruitment Rally 2017 Open Bharti for Airman Posts
- Territorial Army Open Rally 2018 All Zone Wise TA Bharti Schedule
- Border Security Force Recruitment 2017– Apply 1074 Constable Vacancies