1. Relation and Sportsman Bharti BEG Centre Dec 2017: BEG & Center Krkee, Pune conducting army recruitment rally from 04 Dec 2017 to 25 Feb 2018 at BEG Center Kirkee, Pune under UHQ Quota for recruitment of in the Bengal Engineering Group for son/brother of Service men and ex-servicemen and outstanding sportsmen in open category.
BEG & Centre Kirkee Sports and Relation Bharti Program 2018
2. Vacancy for Trade/Category for Relation and Sports Bharti BEG Centre: Vacancy for MARATHA, SIKH (M&R), MUSLIM (Except Kaim and Khani) and OIC (Other Indian Caste) are available as under:-
3. Age Limit: Age for recruitment in Bengal Engineering Group for Soldier Technical category will be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
4. Age Limit for Soldier GD: 17 ½ to 21 years.
BEG Centre Recruitment Education Qualification
5. Education Qualification Soldier GD: Minimum Education Qualification for soldier GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognized Institutions.
6. Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
7. Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
8. Education Boards Grading System: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation.
8. Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/Metric / SSLC /10th class.
9. Education Qualification Sol Tech: 10+2 / Higher Secondary /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/Institutions recognized.
10. Marital Status: Married candidates who are less than 21 yrs of age are not eligible for enrollment in the army. Any candidate below 21 years married to the widow of the deceased brother are eligible for instant enrolment, the case for waiver of the QR will be considered by Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) on case to case basis.
11. Documents: Following documents are required to be bring by the candidates during army relation bharti :-
(a) 25 passport sized latest colour photographs.
(b) Original Relationship Certificate.
(c) Original Education Certificate.
(d) NCC Certificate if any.
(e) Sports achievement certificate if any.
(f) Nativity/Domicile Certificate.
(g) Caste Certificate
(h) Character Certificate.
(j) An affidavit as per format (can be downloaded from website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
(k) Police Clearance Certificate. (l) Bond of Indemnity (can be downloaded from website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
(l) Aadhar Card, PAN Card and Bank Account.
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen