Table of Contents
- 1 Indian Army Bharti Rally In Bihar 2018
- 1.1 Indian Army Bharti Rally In Bihar 2018 Date Schedule District Wise
- 1.2 ARO Danapur Army Bihar Recruitment Rally 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2.1 1). Age Limit:-
- 1.2.2 2). Educational Qualification:-
- 1.2.3 3). Marital Status:- Unmarried for all the trades.
- 1.2.4 4). Nationality:- The Indian Army recruits various new candidates even from the neighboring nation,therefore the nationality of the individual is not of any problem until the candidate falls under the following criteria.
- 1.2.5 5. Required Documents:-
- 1.3 Indian Army Bihar Open Bharti (ARO Gaya) 2018 Selection Procedure
- 1.3.1 1)Physical Test/PFT(Physical Fitness Test):-
- 1.3.2 Physical Measurement:-
- 1.3.3 2).Medical Test:-
- 1.3.4 3).Written Exams:-
- 1.3.5 4)Merit List:-
- 1.3.6 Commission Training:- The commission training is the final training of the selected candidates prior to their commission under the Indian Military. Candidates have to go through the tough training for 9 months before being commissioned.Thus the cadets must clear the training ,in case the candidate fails to complete the training then the cadet will be rejected.
- 1.4 Indian Army ARO Danapur / Gaya Open Bharti Rally 2018 – Enrollment Steps
Check details about Gaya ARO Danapur Army Bharti Rally 2018 District Wise. Get Muzaffarpur, Katihar, Ranchi all ARO Bharti Rally information for GD, Clerk, Tradesman, Soldier Technical, NA and SKT post. Every year the Indian Army conducts the recruitment and the open bharti rallies which is one of the most common form of recruitment process of the new service men where the candidates are selected based on their performance during the selection process.
The Indian Army holds the recruitment and the open bharti rallies for the recruitment of the new candidates based on the vacancies in the various trades of the service. Check below details of Danapur Army Rally 2018 and District Wise Bharti.
These recruitment are often held as open bharti which attracts massive number of interested candidate who desire to be recruited into the Indian Army under the different trades.
Indian Army Bharti Rally In Bihar 2018 Date Schedule District Wise
The recruitment/open bharti is held in different region on different dates that has been scheduled for the recruitment. The major regions of the state where the recruitment/open bharti are held under the supervision of the respective ARO’s are as follows:-
- Headquarter Recruiting Zone Danapur.
- ARO Muzaffarpur.
- ARO Gaya.
- ARO Katihar.
- ARO Ranchi.
The above mentioned ARO under the state of Bihar are the major recruiter of new service and the recruitment/Open bharti are held often in this areas.Check Bihar State Zone or ARO Wise Bharti. Main Zone are ARO Gaya, ARO Danapur of the Bihar State.
Before applying for the recruitment the candidates should have the proper information regarding the documents and the process to fill up the application from that can done online where the cadets need to fill up the proper and correct information to ensure his enrollment.
- Organization Name:- Indian Army
- State:- Bihar
- ARO Zone:- Danapur
- Post/Trades:- GD, Clerk,SKT, Tradesman, Soldier Technical and NA.
- District:- ROHTAS
- Online Form Starting date:- 7 Nov 2017
- Online Form Last Date:- 21 Dec 2017
- Admit Card:- After 21 December
- Bharti Date:- 6 Jan to 18 Jan 2018
- Bharti Venue:- Bihar Military Police -2 Ground
ARO Danapur Army Bihar Recruitment Rally 2018 Eligibility Criteria
1). Age Limit:-
The age limit is a major criteria a candidate must qualify under so on to be able to apply for the recruitment.As the various trades have different age requirements any candidate who is not qualified under the age limit criteria is not allowed to apply for the bharti.
2). Educational Qualification:-
The educational qualification of the candidates are must because the written exams are conducted with the topics and the syllabus that has been prescribed for each of the trades.Therefore the educational level of the candidates are of out most importance,thus each of the trades require specific educational qualification of the candidates.
- Soldier GD:- 10th passed (minimum 45%) or higher educational level.
- Soldier Clerk:-12th passed (40% in each of the Physics,Chemistry,Maths,English).
- Tradesman:-10th pass minimum 6th -8th passed.
- Soldier Technical:-12th passed with science,arts,commerce candidates.(60% in aggregate & minimum 50%).
- Nursing Assistant:-12th passed with science stream(50% in aggregate & 40% in each of the Physics,Chemistry & Biology).
- Education Havaldar:-MA,MSc.,MCA,BA,BSc,BCA,BSc(IT)(for Group X with B.ed) & BA,BSc, BCA, BSC(IT)(for Group Y without BEd).
The eligible candidates then have to go through the series of the recruitment process conducted by the officials for the selection of the cadets.Each test will shortlist candidates or the candidates are selected starting from the first stage of the recruitment.
3). Marital Status:- Unmarried for all the trades.
4). Nationality:- The Indian Army recruits various new candidates even from the neighboring nation,therefore the nationality of the individual is not of any problem until the candidate falls under the following criteria.
- Indian Citizen
- Subject of Nepal.
- Subject of BHutan.
- Tibetan refugees settled in India(Since 1962).
- Any refugee settled in India(Since 1992).
5. Required Documents:-
- Domicile Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10th Marksheet.
- 12th Marksheet.
- Relation Certificate.(In case the candidate is applying through the UHQ quota).
- 15 Recent Passport Size Photos of the candidate.
- Sports Certificate(For candidates applying through sports).
- NCC Certificate.
Full Details:- Army Bihar PDF
Indian Army Bihar Open Bharti (ARO Gaya) 2018 Selection Procedure
Only those candidates who have qualified under the above mentioned eligibility criteria with the required qualification will then be called for the further selection process. Check ARO Gaya Bharti 2018 Date Schedule and Eligibility criteria for Bihar candidates.
The candidates are then shortlisted through the selection process which comprises of series of test and to move on further to the next phase of the selection process the candidates must clear each of these test in order to qualify each test the candidates must score atleast the minimum scoring marks that is required to clear the test.
1)Physical Test/PFT(Physical Fitness Test):-
The physical fitness test of the candidates are basically to examine the physical health of the candidate along with the physical ability of the candidates.The physical fitness of the candidates are an important factor for them to carry on the duty entrusted to them.
The candidates who are found unfit during the physical fitness test will be disqualified to appear in any the following test that are conducted further on. Only the candidates who are found to be fits and complete the task within the given time will only be selected for the next stage of the selection process.
It is the important test which is conducted by the authorized and qualified Military Medical Corps. personnel within the prescribed criteria of the selected candidates interm of medical state of the cadets.
Candidate are examined thoroughly by the personnel and the candidates who are permanently unfit during this test shall not be selected for the next phase. The candidates who are temporarily unfit can take a special review from a concerned Military Medical Corps. official and should submit the review within the deadline of 20 days or else the review will not be permissible.
The most important phase of the recruitment process is the written exams where the candidates have to appear the exams which is conducted based upon the various topics of the prescribe subject under the Indian army service syllabus.
The syllabus that covers up most of the topics are related to the syllabus of the 8th,9th,10,and 12th standard of any educational board specifically for the trade or the units of the service.
There are various subjects that are covered for the written exams for the different trades of the Indian Army. Generally the major subjects that covers the topics for the written exams are:-
Although number of cadets clear the written exam unlike them there are candidates who are unable to clear the written test due to the reason of not scoring the least minimum passing marks that is required.
Only those candidates who perform well and score higher marks throughout the test stages shall be listed in the merit list. The candidates who have scored lower marks will be rejected the other candidates have scored higher score in aggregate.
Commission Training:- The commission training is the final training of the selected candidates prior to their commission under the Indian Military. Candidates have to go through the tough training for 9 months before being commissioned.Thus the cadets must clear the training ,in case the candidate fails to complete the training then the cadet will be rejected.
Indian Army ARO Danapur / Gaya Open Bharti Rally 2018 – Enrollment Steps
All the information should be provided by the candidates in the exact pattern with the correct information.