All eligible candidates can apply for this upcoming army rally in Silchar 2018. Army recruiting office Silchar conduct army rally every year for all the Tripura, Assam candidates. Recently board conduct the army rally in Silchar for District of Cutchar, North Cachar Hills, Karimganj, Haillakandi Assam, West Tripura, North Tripura, South Tripura and Dhalai of Tripura State.
Every year board conduct the army rally for different-different trades and all candidates need to register first for the rally and then attend the rally on their District wise bharti date.
Before 2012 Tripura was divided into 4 districts but after that this state is divided into 8 districts. Every year huge number of candidates want to apply for Indian Army and Want to fill Indian Army Registration Form. So in this site we will guide you how to fill your online application form and how to apply for any post of Indian Army.
Indian Army Recruitment In Tripura 2018 – District Wise
Indian Army board give jobs to all eligible candidates on the behalf of 8th pass and 10th pass. This is the minimum qualification for Join Indian Army.
Now all candidates of Tripura who want the Indian Army Tripura Army Rally 2018 details, they will check here when board release new vacancy for all Tripura candidates.
- Organization Name:- Indian Army
- State:- Tripura
- ARO:- Silchar
- Post/Trades:- GD, Clerk,SKT,Soldier Technical, Tradesman and NA
- District:- All districts.
- Online Form Starting date:- updated soon
- Last Date:- updated soon
- Admit Card:- updated soon
- Bharti Date:- updated soon
- Bharti Venue:- updated soon
NOTE:- Tripra state all district bharti date will be updated here when board release a new bharti rally date or place district wise.
Agartala Army Bharti Rally 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
1. Age Limit:-
- GD:- 17 ½ to 21 Years.
- Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Technical and NA:- 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Sol GD:- 160 cm
- Sol Clerk/SKT:- 160 cm
- Soldier Technical:- 157 cm
- Sol Tradesman:- 160 Cm
- NA:- 157 cm
All category or trades candidates weight should be minimum 48 kg.
Chest should be 77 cm without expansion and 82 after expansion for all other candidates.
5. Education Qualification:-
- Soldier GD:- 10th Class Pass minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% aggregate Marks. OR 12th class simple pass.
- Soldier Tradesman:- 8th Pass or 10th pass according trades.
- Clerk/SKT:- 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate.
- Sol NA:- 12th pass with PCB. Also have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subjects.
- Sol Technical:- 12th pass with Physics, chemistry, maths and English. Also have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subjects.
6. Physical Fitness Test:-
(a). 1.6 Km Running:-
- Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds (60 Marks)
- Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds (48 marks).
(b). Pull Ups:-
- 10 Pull Ups :- 40 Marks
- 9 Pull Ups :- 33 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups :- 27 Marks
- 7 Pull Ups :- 21 Marks
- 6 Pull Ups :- 16 Marks
(c). Zig Zag Balance:- Qualify
(d). 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
7. Required Documents:-
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Education Certificates/Documents.
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
ARO Silchar Army Open Rally 2018 Date Schedule
Indian Army will release bharti date or bharti post for all the candidates of Tripura states. So start your preparation for the upcoming Army Rally in Tripura 2018. Last time Army recruiting Office Silchar conduct the army rally for Assam and Tripura districts.
So final date or ARO name will be updated soon. When board release vacancy for Tripura then they can fill their ARO Silchar Army Open Rally 2018 application form from the official website. Here are the important steps for fill your form easily.
- Visit official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Then check the apply online option in homepage.
- Login with your username or password.
- New candidates need to fill the registration form first and then apply for the rally.
- Now fill all details about you and qualification.
- Upload your photograph and sign.
- Now check once again the application form details.
- Then Submit the form and Download the pdf of the submitted form for further use.