Recently board release vacancy for the East Khasi Hills, West Khasi Hills, RI Bhoi, East Garo Hills, South Garo Hills and West Garo hilss district of Meghalaya. All candidates from these district can participates on the bharti rally at Tezpur. This bharti rally is for some district of Meghalaya states. Candidates can fill their online application form from 20 December 2017 to 2 February 2018. The bharti rally will be conducted by the board at Tezpur Assam and the bharti will be scheduled between 18 February to 24 February 2018.
After this board will release bharti rally for all the districts of Meghalaya in the month of April May. Last year board release the notification between January to February for all the candidates or all the districts. Now candidates need to start their preparation for the army rally. Board will conduct the upcoming rally for all the trades of Indian Army. Candidates need to fill their application form and choose their trades.category according their eligibility criteria. Check your Meghalaya Army Bharti 2018 Eligibility criteria and apply online for the army rally.
Meghalaya Army board conduct the rally once a year or some time twice a year for the Meghalaya candidates. Every year huge number of candidates apply for the Indian Army Rally, So if you are looking for Aro Shillong Army Bharti Rally 2018 Date schedule then you will get here all information regarding to the army bharti rally.
ARO Shillong Army Bharti Rally 2018 – District Wise
- Organization Name:- Indian Army
- State:- Meghalaya
- ARO:- Shillong
- Post/Trades:- GD, Clerk,SKT,Soldier Technical, Tradesman, NA
- District:- all districts.
- Online Form Starting date:- 23 March 2018
- Online Form Last Date:-
- Admit Card:- updated soon
- Bharti Date:- 22 May to 25 May 2018
- Bharti Venue:- Dikki Bandi Stadium Tura
NOTE:- All district bharti date schedule will be updated here when board released new vacancy for the Goa candidates.
Meghalaya Open Bharti Rally 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
1. Age Limit:-
- GD:- 17 ½ to 21 Years.
- All other Cat:- 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Havildar:- 20 to 25 Years
- Religious Teachers:- 27 to 34 Years
- Sol GD:- 160 cm
- Sol Clerk/SKT:- 160 cm
- Soldier Technical:- 157 cm
- Sol Tradesman:- 160 Cm
- Haviladar:- 160 cm
- NA:- 157 Cm
All category or trades candidates weight should be minimum 50 kg.
Chest should be 77 cm without expansion and 82 after expansion for all candidates.
5. Education Qualification:-
- Soldier GD:- Class 10th pass with 45% aggregate marks. No percentage required for 12th pass or graduate candidates.
- Soldier Tradesman:- 8th Pass or 10th pass according trades.
- Clerk/SKT:- 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate and 50% marks in each subjects.
- Sol Technical:- 12th pass with Physics, chemistry, maths and English. Also have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subjects. Or 10th Pass with 50 % marks and 3 years Diploma in engineering from AICTE institutes.
- Nursing Assistant:- 12th pass with 50% aggregate marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
6. Physical Fitness Test:-
(a). 1.6 Km Running:-
- Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds (60 Marks)
- Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds (48 marks).
(b). Pull Ups
- 10 pull ups:- 40 marks
- 9 pull ups:- 33 marks
- 8 pull ups:- 27 marks
- 7 pull ups:- 21 marks
- 6 pull ups:- 16 marks
(c). Balance:- Qualify
(d). 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
7. Required Documents:-
- Admit Card Black and White
- Education Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Sports Certificate (if have)
- Aadhar Card/Pan Card
- NCC Certificate
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC)
- Character Certificate
Indian Army Open Rally in Shillong 2018-19 – Application Form, Admit Card, Result
- First visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
- Click on the JCO/OR Apply Login Button in the homepage.
- Then login with your username or password.
- If you are not registered then register on Army website.
- Then click on the check eligibility option.
- Then Fill your form and apply for eligible post.
- Upload all documents whose are required.
- Fill all details true and check once again before submit the form.
- After form submission take a printout of the form or download the pdf file.