Table of Contents
- 1 1. Indian Army Soldier NA Recruitment Procedure:
- 2 2. Age Limit for Soldier NA, Sol NA VET:
- 3 3. Marital Status:
- 4 6. Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
- 5 7. Online Application:
- 6 8. Admit Card Army Rally Bharti: Click here to download Admit Card Procedure for Recruitment Rally
1. Indian Army Soldier NA Recruitment Procedure:
Soldiers NA Pay Scale, Sol NA Promotion from Sepoy to Subedar Major, Soldier NA Entrance Examination, Army bharti process for Soldier NA complete information, complete information for Soldier NA Bharti, Soldier NA Physical Fitness Test, Sol NA Medical Exam, Soldier NA Documentation, Sol NA Online Application, Sol NA Merit and Soldier NA grant of additional bonus marks details are given below:-
INDIAN ARMY PAY SCALE AND PROMOTION SOLDIER NA CATEGORY
2. Age Limit for Soldier NA, Sol NA VET:
Age for recruitment into Indian Army for Soldier NA category will be between 17 ½ to 23 years of age.
3. Marital Status:
Married candidates who are less than 21 yrs of age are not eligible for enrollment in the army. Any candidate below 21 years married to the widow of the deceased brother are eligible for instant enrolment, the case for waiver of the QR will be considered by Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) on case to case basis.
Soldier NA and Sol NA Vet Physical Standard Eligibility-Height, Weight, Chest
RELAXATION IN PHYSICAL STANDARD SOLDIER NA
Soldier NA Education Qualification Eligibility
4. Education Qualification Sol NA: Minimum 10+2/Intermediate exam passed in science with Physics, chemistry, Biology and English from Education Boards/ Institutions recognized for enrollment as compulsory with 40% marks in each subject and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Note: In case of a graduate having BSc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science)
and English (Simple Pass) the stipulation of percentage in class 12th is not
6. Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
Selection Process Soldier NA and Soldier NA Vet
7. Online Application:
8. Admit Card Army Rally Bharti: Click here to download Admit Card Procedure for Recruitment Rally
9. Soldier NA Physical Fitness Test: Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) for Sol GD category are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
(a) 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
(b) Pull Ups
(d) 9 Feet Ditch.
SOL NA PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST
BEAM TEST MARKS SOL NA
10. Soldier Technical and Sol NA Medical Process: Army Medical Test for Soldier category will be carried out as per for recruitment of soldiers. Main points for medical test are given below:-
(a) Visual Standard for Soldier NA: The visual standards will be 6/12 each eye OR Right Eye 6/6 and Left eye 6/24 in right handed and vice versa in left handed. (Authority: Army Headquarters letter No 62508/Rtg B(A) dated 11 Sept 2014)
(b) A candidate should not have hydrocele, varicocele or piles for army recruitment.
(c) A candidate should not have knock knees, Flat Foot etc.
(c) For Army Recruitment a candidate should not have any disease of the skin which is likely to cause disability or disfigurement will also be a cause for rejection.
(d) Candidates must be free from diseases of ear, nose and throat and hearing should be normal.
(e) Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
(f) The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any diseases.
(g) A candidature should not have any bodily defects or over weight.
(h) Chest should be healthy and minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms.
(j) A candidate should have no past history of mental breakdown or fits.
(k) Blood pressure should be normal.
(l) For recruitment in the army the muscles of abdomen should be well developed and there should be no enlargement of liver or spleen
(m) There should be no disease of bones and joints of the body.
(n) Tatoo/Engraving: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from further selection. Tribes with tattoo mark on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.
11 Written Exam Soldier NAh: Written exam of Soldier NA category will be conducted by the army recruiting office as per direction of Headquarters Recruiting Zones on completion of physical and medical examination of the candidates. Admit card for Common Entrance Examination will be issued by the ARO or recruiting team.
12. Negative Marking in Exam: Common Entrance Examination will have negative marking for Soldier Nursing Assistant. The following marking system will be implemented :-
(a) 2 marks for every right answer.
(b) -1 negative mark for every wrong answer to Sol Tech, Sol NA/ Vet and Sol Clk/SKT cat.
(c) 0 mark for answer left blank.
13 Warning: Any candidate found cheating during the written exam will be disqualified.
14. Merit: Enrollment into the Army will be based purely on the merit list drawn as per instructions and restricted to the extent of available vacancies. More successful completion of screening tests will not confer any right to the candidate to claim enrollment into the Army.
17. Declaration of Result: The result of CEE will be published in Indian Army Website and thereafter the result will be displayed on respective ARO’s main office notice board. The dates of collection of call letters will also be displayed on AROs main notice board. The call up letters will be forwarded to candidates after one week of the declaration of results by registered post if not collected by the successful candidates in a week’s time.
18. Important Notice: Recruitment is a free service. Army recruitment cannot be influenced by any touts or outsider. Don’t give money to touts and do not get involved with them. Any involvement with touts will render your candidature null and void. In case any staff member of ARO or any body else from the Army asking for any monetary gratification should be immediately brought to the notice of the authorities.