In this year board will release a number of vacancy for all the candidates of this states and candidates need to attend the rally district wise. All candidates will get a bharti date on their admit card according to the district wise. Candidates can apply for Soldier GD, Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Technical and Nursing Assistant post in this open rally.
Last year board released the notification in the month of July August and the form submission was start from September. So in this year may be board conduct the rally on same time or can be change the bharti time. When board upload the army rally date for all the candidates, then we will upload here Karimnagar Army Rally 2018 date Schedule District wise.
Now all candidates of Hyderabad, Jagtial, Jangaon, Adilabad, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Jayashankar Bhoopalpally, Mahabubnagar, Medak, Mahabubabad, Mancherial, Medchal, Nagarkurnool, Nalgonda, Nirmal, Nizamabad, Peddapalli, Rajanna Sircilla, Jogulamba Gadwal, Kamareddy, Karimnagar, Khammam, Komaram Bheem Asifabad, Ranga Reddy, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Warangal (Rural), Warangal (Urban), Suryapet, Vikarabad, Wanaparthy, and Yadadri Bhuvanagir candidates need to keep update with the official website for the latest army rally date 2018.
Below are the details about Age Limit, Height, Weight and Education Qualification. Also check the required documents list below that you need to bring with on the army rally day.
Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally Karimnagar (Telangana) 2018
- Organization Name:- Join Indian Army
- State:- Telangana
- ARO:- Secunderabad
- Post/Trades:- GD, Clerk,SKT,Soldier Technical, Tradesman and NA
- District:- Adilabad, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Hyderabad,Jagtial, Jangaon, Jayashankar Bhoopalpally, Jogulamba Gadwal, Kamareddy, Karimnagar,Khammam, Komaram Bheem Asifabad, Mahabubnagar, Medak, Mahabubabad, Mancherial,Medchal, Nagarkurnool, Nalgonda, Nirmal, Nizamabad, Peddapalli, Rajanna Sircilla, RangaReddy, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Suryapet, Vikarabad, Wanaparthy, Warangal (Rural), Warangal(Urban) and Yadadri Bhuvanagiri.
- Online Form Starting date:- 6 April 2018
- Last Date:- 5 May 2018
- Admit Card:- After 6 May 2018
- Bharti Date:- 21 May to 31 May 2018
- Bharti Venue:- At Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium, Warangal Urban (Telangana)
- Official pdf:- click here
NOTE:- Telangana state all district bharti date will be updated here when board release a new bharti rally date or place district wise.
Karimnagar Army Bharti Rally 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
1. Age Limit:-
- GD:- 17 ½ to 21 Years.
- Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Technical and NA:- 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Sol GD:- 166 cm
- Sol Clerk/SKT:- 162 cm
- Soldier Technical:- 165 cm
- Sol Tradesman:- 166 Cm
- NA:- 165 cm
All category or trades candidates weight should be minimum 50 kg.
Chest should be 77 cm without expansion and 82 after expansion for all candidates.
5. Education Qualification:-
- Soldier GD:- 10th Class Pass minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% aggregate Marks. OR 12th class simple pass.
- Soldier Tradesman:- 8th Pass or 10th pass according trades.
- Clerk/SKT:- 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate.
- Sol NA:- 12th pass with PCB. Also have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subjects.
- Sol Technical:- 12th pass with Physics, chemistry, maths and English. Also have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subjects.
6. Physical Fitness Test:-
(a). 1.6 Km Running:-
- Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds (60 Marks)
- Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds (48 marks).
(b). Pull Ups:-
- 10 Pull Ups :- 40 Marks
- 9 Pull Ups :- 33 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups :- 27 Marks
- 7 Pull Ups :- 21 Marks
- 6 Pull Ups :- 16 Marks
(c). Zig Zag Balance:- Qualify
(d). 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
7. Required Documents:-
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Qualififctaion Marksheet
- Character Certificate
- Transfer certificate in original in ENGLISH.
- NCC/Sports/ITI & Computer certificate (O++ level), if held.
- Study and Conduct Certificate from last education institute in English (Not more
- than six months old).
- Nativity, Community, Caste & Date of Birth Certificate
Karimnagar Telangana Army Recruitment 2018-19 – Instruction
- Visit official website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the apply online button.
- Then Check your eligibility for the rally.
- Now choose any one trades/post for the army rally.
- Fill your education and personal details.
- Upload your photographs and signature.
- Now check again and click on submit button.
- Download a pdf or printout of the submitted form for further use.